Biarritz – Organised by the Club Maserati France
- Booking for the Rally will take place online using their dedicated website www.MIR2015.fr. You will have to have booked by 31st July.
- Costs will range from: €1900 for two people sharing a room for the rally with all meals included staying in a normal room, and rising to €2600 for 2 people sharing a room with a sea view. There will be single person supplement options.
- Only one hotel be used and the rally will be limited to 90 teams.
- Modern and classic cars will be welcome (Unlike previous years), with around a 50:50 mix but priority will given to classic cars. This means that if you have a classic car, bring it as there is a strong possibility of over subscription for modern cars.
- They will define classic cars as before the 3200GT. In other words classics are up to and including Shamals and Ghibli biturbos. Modern cars are 3200GT, Coupe and Spyder (4200), Quattroporte 5 and 6, GranTurismo, GranCabrio, Ghibli 3 (4-door).
- Our advice is for you to book at the very earliest opportunity.
The 2015 Maserati International Meeting will be based in Biarritz in SW France at the Hotel du Palais www.hotel-du-palais.com
The event will be limited to 90 cars split 50/50 between Classic and Moderns. The French club are defining Classics as cars up to and including Ghibli Biturbos and Shamals. Early booking will therefore be essential.
The website where bookings will be made is www.MIR2015.fr.
Thu 24 Sep
Arrive in Biarritz for start of the International
Fri 25 Sep
Sat 26 Sep
Sun 27 Sep
End of rally